Dime Club

http://dimeclub.net/?hop=aardvark62

Spottt

Spottt
Spottt

Entrecard

Twitter Card

Reviews1

Profile

My photo
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
Hi!I'm Keith and I'm posting my blogs on this site.So if anyone would like to join me here please feel free at any time.Also that I wanna add on is that I'm looking for ways to make money.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Top radio host plays Dead Kennedys song for Sen. Ted Kennedy

Following news that Kennedy has a malignant brain tumor, national radio host Michael Savage opened his show by cutting audio of Kennedy with clips of reporters discussing his diagnosis and audio from Kindergarten Cop in which Schwarzenegger says, “It’s not a tumor.” He later played a Dead Kennedys song saying it was "in some respect for" Kennedy.

read more | digg story

No comments: