Dime Club

http://dimeclub.net/?hop=aardvark62

Spottt

Spottt
Spottt

Entrecard

Twitter Card

Reviews1

Profile

My photo
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
Hi!I'm Keith and I'm posting my blogs on this site.So if anyone would like to join me here please feel free at any time.Also that I wanna add on is that I'm looking for ways to make money.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Turn 404 Pages Into Search Results & Suggestions from Google

If you run a website and someone mistypes the full URL to it they will see a 404 page indicating the page does not exist. Confronted by a 404, they may then attempt to manually correct the URL, click the back button, or even navigate away from your site. Google launched a new tool to help provide an alternative, 404 search results for your site.

read more | digg story

No comments: